If you require professional Russian translation services, look no further than Today Translations.
Linguists working on our English-to-Russian translation services require an understanding of Russian culture and society in addition to a thorough knowledge of the Russian language. We are a professional UK translation company that provides English-to-Russian translators who are culturally minded, highly skilled and have plenty of experience to ensure accuracy.
Russian is spoken by over 160 million people in the Russian Federal Republic. It is a key language for international diplomacy and business and is also one the UN's six official languages, along with English, Chinese, Arabic, French and Spanish.
– Russian is the main language of the Russian Federation, which is the largest country in the world, a business opportunity difficult to ignore if you look at a world map!
– Besides Russia, this language is also the official/recognised language of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Ukraine and of numerous other autonomous regions. It is also the unofficial lingua franca of the rest of the former Soviet Republics. Today Translations' global network of linguists means that we have native-Russian translators and interpreters on the ground and embedded within the community, throughout the region.
– Therefore, there is an estimate of 280 million Russophones worldwide, meaning people who speak Russian and whose cultural background is associated with Russian culture.
– It is a key language for international diplomacy and business and is also one the UN's six official languages.
– A quarter of scientific publications are written in Russian, illustrating the importance of Russian-to-English translators with good technical translation skills.
– Russia has large resource-based industries, such as mining and extractive industries producing coal, oil, gas, etc. for energy.
– It also has large manufacturing capacities, notably in machinery - starting with rolling mills and ending with high-performance aircraft and space vehicles.
To make a great first impression your Russian clients check out our free guide to the business culture, manners and mentality of Russian people.
Find out about the roots of the Modern Russian Language from Church Slavonic to its contemporary status as the official language of the UN.
Payments Programme Manager
Dynamic, established and creative organisation. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a translation service to add value to your business or project.
Today Translations have been supplying us with translation services for Chinese Mandarin and Russian languages since 2005. The translations have consistently been to the highest standard and they always respond to enquiries in a prompt and timely manner. We will certainly be continuing our partnership and I would happily recommend Today Translations to other companies.
Director - Global Security American Express
I thoroughly recommend Today Translations for a First Class professional service. The use of the finest linguists and exceptional management make them the leaders in their field.
Deputy Head of International Programmes
We were overall delighted with the standard of service and Today Translations delivered, in terms of translation quality, time and attentive customer care. They were highly responsive, creative and were central to the success of the translation and quality assurance process. The project managers we dealt with were collaborative and operated very much as part of the team. I would commend our experience of working with Today Translations to other organisations requiring professional translation services.
GORBY 80 and KOMETA PRODUCTION would like to thank you all for the great job you did to make the first official ceremony "The Man Who Changed The World" happen. It was our absolute pleasure to have such professionals on board.