Reach over 66 million people
Our translators have unmatched skill at English-to-Urdu translation, and vice-versa, and will take into account local dialects, the relevant cultural context, and the subject matter being translated, so our clients are 100% satisfied with our 100% accurate translations.
English-to-Urdu translation is as much a cultural challenge as it is a linguistic one. Our professional Urdu translators are experts not only in the Urdu and English languages but also local Pakistani and Indian cultures.
A translation company such as Today Translations strives to break through language barriers, and allow English and Urdu speakers to communicate without awkward limitations. There are about 66 million Urdu speakers worldwide, and to be able to communicate these people is critical for many international businesses. If you need to translate English into Urdu, please do so with the help of Today Translation's expert linguists.
– There are between 60 and 70 million native speakers of Urdu.
– Urdu is the national language in Pakistan and an official language of five Indian states.
– Pakistan comes highest in South Asia in the report "Ease of Doing Business Index", also ranking higher than China and Russia by the World Bank and International Finance Corporation's flagship report. An information to definitely think about!
– Urdu's multiple levels of politeness and meaning have been manipulated by poets for centuries to create beautiful and memorable verse.
– Urdu has been localised wherever it is spoken due to the interaction with other languages. This has happened even in Pakistan, where Urdu has undergone changes and imported many words from Pashto, Punjabi, Sindhi and Balti.
– This is a way of unifying and distinguishing the Pakistani nation, so it is important for you to be aware and accurate of all the regional form that Urdu has taken.
– There are numerous subtle differences between English and Urdu, which makes translating these languages a challenging task.
– The levels of formality - and there are at least six – conveyed by the choice of words in Urdu makes certain underlying messages untranslatable. This is why it is essential to have a native professional complete your Urdu translation task.
One cannot understate the importance of accurate translation, especially when documents are presented in legal proceedings. Today Translations' document certification service gives customers and courts the assurance that the translation presented is accurate and faithful. The team understand the importance of this and are responsive, approachable and focused on quality
Payments Programme Manager
Dynamic, established and creative organisation. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a translation service to add value to your business or project.
Deputy Head of International Programmes
We were overall delighted with the standard of service and Today Translations delivered, in terms of translation quality, time and attentive customer care. They were highly responsive, creative and were central to the success of the translation and quality assurance process. The project managers we dealt with were collaborative and operated very much as part of the team. I would commend our experience of working with Today Translations to other organisations requiring professional translation services.
Not only did you provide competitive quotes, but you also delivered each of our publications on time, and were very accommodating of last minute changes in some of the final files we sent through. You were great to deal with and I would have no hesitation in recommending your services. I look forward to working with you again in the future.