Professional Japanese translation services
The Japanese writing system is notoriously one of the most complicated in the world. Imagine if English used three separate alphabets in any given sentence – like Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana. You’d want only the finest experts on your side. You can be sure that our global network will provide a first-rate service to make the impression you want in Tokyo and beyond – and whatever the field, wherever you are, we welcome all challenges. Whether you’re translating From English to Japanese or Japanese to English, Today Translations thinks differently to amplify your international voice.
Highly Trained Japanese Translators
You will be served by a pioneering agency in translation sector. Headquartered in the heart of the City of London, you can rely on the incomparable experience we have cultivated over 15 years at the forefront of the language services industry.
Our framework is stringent. Your text will only ever be translated by a speaker whose mother tongue is the target language, be it from Japanese to English or English to Japanese. Your translator will always hold a dedicated academic degree and a minimum of 5 years’ knowledge of the field. No other standard would suffice.
- Engineering Documents and Drawings
- Financial Documentation
- Medical, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- and more…
Cutting-Edge Translation Security
Ensure your global communications are world-class from top to bottom. Your Japanese translation project will be completed in line with one of the most security-focused systems in the industry. Today Translations was the first specialist UK language service provider to gain an official ISO27001 certification – if you are concerned about the confidentiality of sensitive documents in translation, Today Translations will give you the quality that won’t be matched.
We succeed because we think differently. Our unique QCS+ project management system was designed by our founder, and its organisational advantages can’t be found at other agencies. You can have full confidence in our mix of professional experience and refined systems. They are in place to ensure that your smooth progress and prompt delivery of your project. Tell us what timescale you are working with; the average turnover of a single professional linguist is between 2,000-2,500 words per day, but it is for this reason that we maintain a global network of trusted linguists. We are always prepared to welcome your most challenging projects.
Regardless of the sphere or specialization, we recognise your need for economy. Your requirements will always be prioritised, so when you liaise with our APM-certified Project Managers, you skip the jargon with our straightforward pricing structure. We put our clients in full control of their communications as a principle, so you can adjust as much or as little as you need.
Our company’s vision has always been to serve the client through innovation. Your project will be completed with the latest tools in translation technology. This is because we care about catering to your needs. Our priority is to process your quote in the most competitive way possible. Translation is about problem-solving, and we keep abreast of the latest developments to guarantee you an unrivalled level of service.
Accredited Project Managers
As your project progresses, you will only work with one of our APM-certified Project Managers, who are also all professionally trained linguists in their own right. Your satisfaction is their priority. Should any issues arise, they will be just a phone call away.
You will be joining an esteemed client base of over 6,000 global firms. We care about your experience and the trust of our clients is valued. See our Testimonials page for more information.
– Japanese is an East Asian language spoken by about 125 million speakers: a wide audience for your translated message!
– It is the national language in Japan.
– Japanese was little studied by non-Japanese before the Japanese economic bubble in the 1980s. Since then, along with the spread of Japanese popular culture (such as anime or video games), the number of people studying this language has reached millions.
– The economy of Japan is the third largest in the world and is the second largest developed economy, making it a very competitive environment to localise your businesses.
– Japan is the world’s largest creditor nation, having a considerable net international investment surplus.
– Japan’s service sector accounts for about three-quarters of its total economic output. The major industries are banking, insurance, real estate, retailing, transportation, and telecommunications.