South Korea was one of the great economic success stories of the 20th century, and that has led to big demands for Korean language services in the 21st. Few westerners speak Korean. Even its unique writing system is indecipherable to the unskilled eye. For a translation, you can rely on upon without having to teach yourself hanggul, place your trust in Today Translations to raise your firm’s global profile.
Tried & Tested Korean Translations
Your translation agency has its finger on the industry pulse. Headquartered in the heart of the City of London, you can rely on the incomparable experience we have cultivated over 15 years at the forefront of the language services industry.
Our framework is rigorous. Your text will only ever be translated by a mother-tongue speaker, be it from Korean to English or English to Korean. Your translator will always hold a dedicated academic degree and a minimum of 5 years’ knowledge of the field. Nothing less would suffice.
- Engineering Documents and Drawings
- Financial Documentation
- Medical, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- and more…
Your global communications deserve world-class attention to detail.
It is widely acknowledged in governmental and corporate circles that the delivery of external translation is a weak link in the security chain. Translation is a business requirement in a globalized world, but negligent agencies and errant freelancers can put your business interests at risk of serious fraud.
Your translation will be processed in line with one of the most impregnable systems in the world. Today Translations has the ISO 9001certifrication and was the first specialist UK language service provider to gain an official ISO27001 accreditation – if the confidentiality of your sensitive documents matters to your firm, Today Translations marching ahead of the industry’s beat.
Success derives from the right mentality. Our unique QCS+ project management system was designed by our founder, and won’t be found with other agencies. You are protected by our balance of industry expertise and refined systems. They are in place to ensure the project’s swift pace and prompt delivery.
Tell us what your timescale is; the average turnover of a single professional linguist is between 2,000-2,500 words per day, but it is to serve the more demanding scenarios that we cultivate and refine an international network of reliable linguists. We welcome your most challenging projects – just get in touch!
No matter the sphere or specialization, we recognise your concern for the bottom line. Thoughtful customer service is prioritised, so when you liaise with our APM-certified Project Managers, you escape the jargon with our direct pricing structure. Your global communications should be tailored to your strategy, so we insist on placing our clients in total control; you can fine-tune as much or as little as you see fit.
Our company’s vision has always been to serve the client through innovation. Your project will be completed with the latest tools in translation technology. This is because we care about catering to your needs. Providing you with the most competitive quote possible is our priority. Translation is about problem-solving, and we insist on collaboration at all levels to eliminate setbacks.
Professional Project Management
As your project progresses, you will only work with a Project Manager who has been certified by the Association for Project Management. Your peace of mind is their priority. Should any issues arise, they are just a quick phone call away.
You will be joining an esteemed client base of over 6,000 global firms. We care about your experience, and the trust of our clients is valued. See our Testimonials page for more information.
– Approximately 78 million people speak Korean worldwide.
– Korean is the official language of both North and South Korea. Additionally, it is spoken in the Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture which is to be found in the Jilin Province of North-eastern China.
– South Korea’s economic strength lies in its success in design and manufacture of electronic products, machinery and transport equipment.
– The country is emerging steadily as a Northeast Asian business hub, aimed at making Korea a logistics and regional financial centre.
– Four decades ago, South Korea’s GDP per capita was comparable with levels in the poorer countries of Africa and Asia. In 2004, it joined the trillion dollar club of world economies and is still one of the fastest growing OECD economies. Currently, it is now the third largest economy in Asia and the 13th in the world.