Russian Translation Services
If you require professional Russian translation services, look no further than Today Translations.
Linguists working on our English-to-Russian translation services require an understanding of Russian culture and society in addition to a thorough knowledge of the Russian language. We are a professional UK translation company that provides English-to-Russian translators who are culturally minded, highly skilled and have plenty of experience to ensure accuracy.
Russian is spoken by over 160 million people in the Russian Federal Republic. It is a key language for international diplomacy and business and is also one the UN’s six official languages, along with English, Chinese, Arabic, French and Spanish.
- Engineering Documents and Drawings
- Financial Documentation
- Medical, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- and more…
– Russian is the main language of the Russian Federation, which is the largest country in the world, a business opportunity difficult to ignore if you look at a world map!
– Besides Russia, this language is also the official/recognised language of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Ukraine and of numerous other autonomous regions. It is also the unofficial lingua franca of the rest of the former Soviet Republics. Today Translations’ global network of linguists means that we have native-Russian translators and interpreters on the ground and embedded within the community, throughout the region.
– Therefore, there is an estimate of 280 million Russophones worldwide, meaning people who speak Russian and whose cultural background is associated with Russian culture.
– It is a key language for international diplomacy and business and is also one the UN’s six official languages.
– A quarter of scientific publications are written in Russian, illustrating the importance of Russian-to-English translators with good technical translation skills.
– Russia has large resource-based industries, such as mining and extractive industries producing coal, oil, gas, etc. for energy.
– It also has large manufacturing capacities, notably in machinery – starting with rolling mills and ending with high-performance aircraft and space vehicles.
Doing Business in Russia
To make a great first impression your Russian clients check out our free guide to the business culture, manners and mentality of Russian people.Download
Little-known Russian Language Facts
Find out about the roots of the Modern Russian Language from Church Slavonic to its contemporary status as the official language of the UN.Download