At Today Translations, we live and breathe language, so when you commission English to Swedish work, you are engaging a massive database of passionate and experienced world-class linguists.
At Today Translations, our passion for languages and dedication to international business won us the Duke of Edinburgh Award for Enhancing International Trade. This means that we go out of our way to find the best translator for your professional Swedish translation requirement. That’s why your translator will not only be adept at translation from Swedish to English or English to Swedish but also be culturally and regionally aware.
- Engineering Documents and Drawings
- Financial Documentation
- Medical, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- and more…
– Swedish is a Scandinavian language spoken by over 10 million people, being the official language in Sweden and Finland. These are countries with impressive economies, so a well-done localisation/translation will bring new personal or financial success.
– For many people, Sweden is synonymous with cultural touchstones such as the band ABBA, tennis player Björn Borg, the car manufacturers Saab and Volvo, IKEA, and the Nobel Prizes, founded by Swedish inventor Alfred Nobel.
– Sweden is a country with great potential in areas such as science, technology, healthcare, design and tourism.
– It also has achieved a high standard of living under a mixed system of high-tech capitalism and extensive welfare benefits.
– Swedish is a particularly interesting language because it is to a considerable extent mutually intelligible with Norwegian and to a lesser extent Danish. It extremely important that if you do require English to Swedish translation, it is carried out by someone who specialises in the Swedish language and understands the culture of the country.
– The Swedish language has a huge range of dialects, each of which must be tailored specifically for its target audience. This is why when carrying out Swedish to English Swedish translation or Swedish English translation, accuracy can only be assured by a translator who is also a Swedish native speaker.